Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crying myself to sleep



I haven't cried myself to sleep in a long time, but the other night as I crawled into bed I felt extremely alone. I just wanted someone to be there to hold me and to tell me how much I meant to him. While I was struggling with my emotions I remembered that I am not alone. God is with me and he cares about every detail of my life including my loneliness. I love how the psalmist wrote in Psalm 119:25 "I lie in the dust, revive me by your word." Sometimes I feel so discouraged, like I am lying in the dust unable to keep going on but it is through His word that I am able to be comforted while I wait on the man that he has for me. I have to force myself to remember that God does not lie and his ways are higher than mine (Isaiah 55:9). I have to remember that he will not forget me. We need to encourage ourselves in the Word of God during these times of struggle. Keep holding on brother/sister, God's answers are coming!

Yo no me he llorado antes que duermo en mucho tiempo, pero la otra noche como yo me me acosté en la cama que sentía muy sóla. Yo sólo quise que alguien estuviera allí abrazarme y para decirme cuánto me ama. Mientras luchaba con mis emociones yo recordé que yo no estoy sola. Dios es conmigo y él tiene interés en cada detalle de mi vida incluyendo mi soledad. Cómo el salmista escribió en el Salmo 119:25 "Postrado estoy en el polvo;dame vida conforme a tu palabra." A veces yo siento muy desanimada, como estoy en postrada en el polvo incapaz de mantenerme firme pero está por Su palabra que puedo recibir consuelo mientras espero en el hombre que él tiene para mí. Tengo que forzarme a recordar que Dios no diga mentiras y sus caminos y pensamientos son más altas que mío(Isaías 55:9). Tengo que recordar que él no me se olvidará. Necesitamos para animarnos en la Palabra de Dios durante estos tiempos de lucha. ¡Mantengense firmes hermano/hermana, las respuestas de Dios vienen tempranos!

No comments:

Post a Comment